Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Questions About Blackberry Torch Review

Sandy asks…

Blackberry torch review?

I have the iphone 3 and im interested in getting a blackberry torch, but ive heard lots of bad reviews but i was wondering if i should or not, as i dont like my iphone

admin answers:

There are four models / types of blackberry torch.
Here below are links to reviews for all types / models. :)

Susan asks…

which phone should i choose? (review of htc cha cha and blackberry torch)?

my mum is upgrading her phone which is a blackberry curve, and shes going to keep it and give me her upgraded phone. but i dont no whether to choose a htc cha cha, or a blackberry torch. any one who has used one of these please comment, and tell me what you think of them.

admin answers:

Torch.

1. She already knows how to use a BlackBerry.
2. The Torch is a much more reliable model.
3. The Torch is a much more polished model.
4. The Cha Cha has a horrible keyboard, and Facebook is more robust on BlackBerry, anyway.

Sandra asks…

Blackberry torch 9860 reviews please?

I have read mixed reviews but i really like the look of it, i have always been put off blackberrys because of the buttons but now this is an all touch screen i really like the look of it. Please can you give opinions on it. Thank you

admin answers:

Here it is side by side with the BlackBerry Bold 9900 ( just for a comparative view) as you can see the only significant difference is that it doesn't have NFC (payment) and only 2.5Gb internal. It has been reviewed. Http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3116&idPhone2=3926
I thought RIM would be naming just their 'sliders' as TORCH

Mark asks…

Is the blackberry torch a good phone ?

I need to pick between a bold , curve , and torch . I want to get the torch , but I need a review on its pros and cons .

admin answers:

I personally have owned all 3 phones currently the Torch. I love it! The touch screen is a plus. Its very easy to use and super fun. The Torch takes AMAZING photos. Especially outdoors when you change to the landscape setting. Facebook is cool. There are quite a few free games for it. It is also just as indestructable as the other bbs. Mine is torn to shreds (I'm very clumsy) and it runs just as good as the day I bought it. And for being a touch screen my screen is stronger than the others. It runs very fast. Images on the screen are beautiful. Youtube plays beautifully.
Cons- a lot of what you can do on the old bb you have to download an app for it. Like the multiple alarms. Certain message settings.hmn.
Every bb is a pain sometimes but this phone is really cool and I love it. Plus it has a bunch of storage and is a lot easier to work then the other bb and you can customize it in so many ways. It has a bunch of awesome apps and a bunch of cool ones for keeping you and your life together.
I say go for the Torch!

Richard asks…

BlackBerry Torch 9860 reviews?

I'm due an upgrade and thinking about getting this phone. Has anyone got it? What's it like, pros & cons?

admin answers:

Here it is side by side with the BlackBerry Bold 9900 ( just for a comparative view) as you can see the only significant difference is that it doesn't have NFC (payment) and only 2.5Gb internal. It has been reviewed

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3116&idPhone2=3926

I thought RIM would be naming just their 'sliders' as TORCH,

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment