Monday, December 26, 2011

Questions About Blackberry Tour Review

Betty asks…

Question for anyone who owns a Blackberry Tour?

Ok, so i'm upgrading from a Blackberry Curve to a Blackberry Tour.
Give me some reviews on it, it would help, please and thanks.

admin answers:

Here's some reviews:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/user_reviews.php?phone=2208

Maria asks…

Switching from T-mobile to Verizon? Blackberry Tour?

I have T-mobile now, and I am looking to switch to Verizon and get a Blackberry Tour. Thoughts on this? Review on the Blackberry Tour? Is the phone hard to get used to?

Another question on Verizon that I can not find on their website. If I am not happy with the Blackberry Tour and want to obtain a different phone, from Verizon, am I able to do with within a few days or so?

Thanks in advance :]

admin answers:

The Tour has gotten very good reviews although i personally don't care for it. Verizon has a 30 day return period during which you can return the phone and cancel the contract.

Joseph asks…

Is the Blackberry Tour's battery life good?

I've been doing reviews on blackberry's and it looks like the tour is the best but it seems that some people are having issues with the battery life and I need to know if this is a good phone or not.

admin answers:

Its a good phone, many things can determine your battery life. Depending on your network coverage, what kind of apps you have running in the background, to even the slightest user options. So everyone will have different experiences.

Ken asks…

Should i get the Blackberry tour from verizon?

Well i was reading some reviews and some people have been having issues with their trackballs is that a real common issue?

admin answers:

The trackball is a mechanical issue which has many points of failure, someones trackball is bound to fail sometime, that time may be right when they get the phone, that point may be in twenty years.
Opt for a Blackberry with the new touch-pad thing.
Or the droid.
Or the Pre+.

-Kohl
twitter.com/k0hl

Thomas asks…

What do you think about the Blackberry Tour?

My contract is up soon with with Verizon so I will be getting a new phone :)
I was thinking about the Blackberry Tour because I've heard many good reviews on it.
How good would you say this phone is?? What would you say are the pros and cons???

By the way: I'm really big on texting... how's the keyboard and the trackball (I've heard people having problems with that)???

Thanks in advance:))

admin answers:

Nhghhgvgh

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment