Friday, February 3, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Torch Cases

Betty asks…

Blackberry torch running case?

I have just bought a Blackberry torch and am planning on using the fitness apps. Is there such a thing as a running case or an upper arm pouch that you can buy for it?

admin answers:

Hi.Click the link in my sources. I provided to cases for you. I could not find a pouch that does on your arm.These pouches go onto the side of your shorts/pants. I have one just like it for running. It always sticks by my side. Personally I'd go with the leather swirl case instead.

Laura asks…

How much are bedazzeled phone cases for the blackberry torch? I need like exact prices asap! thankss :) ?

admin answers:

How about you look it up instead of waiting for people to answer you with smart ass answers?

Donna asks…

What is the best blackberry torch case?

admin answers:

Leather Vertical Pouch Case OEM #HDW-23466-001 for BlackBerry Torch 9800
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 Holster is a very useful accessory for the BlackBerry Torch 9800 device. The rotating belt clip located at the back lets you rotate the clip 180-degrees for maximum comfort.
Http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Vertical-Pouch-HDW-23466-001-BlackBerry/dp/B0040J1J6G/?tag=partptl-20
................
Http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dblackberry%2btorch%2bcase%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dthe%2bvladimir%2btod%2bchronicles%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

Michael asks…

Should i get a case for my blackberry torch 9800?

I have a blackberry torch 9800 in black, should i get a case for it, does it damages easily?
I already have a screen protector on it. I am usually very carefull with my electronics as i will put them in my pocket, screen side inwards and i would have a clean pocket with nothing else in it. Should i get a case for my new bb torch, i'm afraid it will hide its beauty, make it look thick and ugly and make it harder to use.

admin answers:

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Graphic Case has detailed graphic paint with clear coat finishing. It has pre-cut openings for top and side buttons, charger port/dock connector, headset jack and speaker which allows access to all phone and music functions. The camera portion is also pre-cut. Easy snap-on installation with perfect fitting; no disassembly is needed.

Ruth asks…

what is the best case for the blackberry torch?

I just bought the blackberry torch and I find it ridiculous to spend $30+ on a case. What is the best case that is under or around $15

admin answers:

You can get it easily at

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment