Sunday, February 12, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Vs Iphone 4 Which Is Better

Jenny asks…

iphone 4 Vs HTC Desire Vs Blackberry Torch, which has a better GPS?

I live outside the US and because my car doesnt have a GPS I rely on my Iphone 3g currently.

I will be getting a new phone and GPS is important to me. I hear although HTC comes with voice navigation guidance this feature is not available outside US.

Which of the three phones is better with regard to GPS accuracy and also the options that come with their GPS?

admin answers:

High quality mechanism is always made by Apple. Other companies try to do in months, what Apple has achieved in years. This of course, doesn't work.

So, my answer would be iPhone 4.

And, HTC Desire doesn't have built in turn-by-turn navigation. Only newer HTC phones, or if the phones has the latest firmware (which is very unlikely). And this only works in US and UK.

EDIT: There is a reason why I haven't included the RIM BlackBerry Torch...

Ruth asks…

Iphone 4 Vs HTC Desire Vs Blackberry Torch, which has a better GPS?

I live outside the US and because my car doesnt have a GPS I rely on my Iphone 3g currently.

I will be getting a new phone and GPS is important to me. I hear although HTC comes with voice navigation guidance this feature is not available outside US.

Which of the three phones is better with regard to GPS accuracy and also the options that come with their GPS?

admin answers:

IPhone is great. But what ever is cheaper. And makes you happy.

Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 16GB
*Does not include AT&T service contract
*Facetime
*Retina Display
*Multitasking
*HD Video Recording
*5MP Camera
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPhone-Black-Smartphone-16GB/dp/B0041E16RC/?tag=sdhrhiaiaa1-20

Lizzie asks…

IPhone 4 vs a blackberry...? Which ones is better?

im looking at getting a new phone but i cant decicde between a BlackBerry or the new IPhone 4 i need some help.

admin answers:

Well, with an iPhone 4 you can get today's technology and with a Blackberry you can get the state-of-the-art for 2006. With the iPhone you can get hundreds of thousands of apps and with a Blackberry you can try to download stuff to make your Blackberry work more like an iPhone. People buy iPhones and Blackberries are thrust upon people by IT drones.

Chris asks…

iphone vs blackberry? which is better?

I currently have an iphone 4 but its costing me to much should i get a blackberry on pay as you go? but i also dont want to always be carring around my ipod for music? any ideas? also which blackberry is the best?

admin answers:

IPhone, hands down.

Linda asks…

Iphone vs Blackberry? Which is better?

I'm looking into getting either the BlackBerry Bold 9780 or the Iphone 4. I have a Nokia N97 atm and its rubbish.
What phone is easier to text on? Do they both have qwerty keyboard option?
I want it to have a reasonable camera and a good battery life.
Also, is bbm good on blackberry?
Thankyouuu (:

admin answers:

Well it depends what you want to do with your phone. If you love all the gadgets, apps and games, the iphone is a clear winner. It also does look very good. The problem with the iphone is the cost. Very expensive. You have to pay alot for the phone and if you want a decent tarriff that will cost you also.

I have a blackerry and the BBM is great for texting friends who also have them. Very very easy to text as they are buttons not touch screen and its not complicated to use at all. Ring, text and use a camera which is good. Also you wont get ripped off with the tariffs.

Hope this helps

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment