Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Bold 9650 Verizon

Steven asks…

Can i use my verizon Blackberry Bold 9650 with boost blackberry plan?

admin answers:

No it doesnt work

Betty asks…

Anyone think the Blackberry Bold 9650 from Verizon Wireless will be cheaper any time soon?

Signing a 2year new customer contract. Right now if you get it online its $149. Wondering if it will drop in the next couple weeks.

admin answers:

No, probably not, since it is a brand new phone that was just released.. Probably wont go down until fall

Thomas asks…

use verizon Blackberry Bold 9650 in france?

I will be studying abroad in France for 4 months. I currently have a blackberry bold 9650 from verizon. I was wondering if I should just wait to get to france and buy a phone and plan. Though, I do want to unlock my verizon blackberry and get a sim card in france to use. However, I am not sure how all of this works. Is it possible to just unlock my blackberry and get a sim card in france? The verizon international plan is not an option. So can someone please explain to me how the unlocking and sim card work.

Please help. Thank you.

admin answers:

Yes, the Blackberry that you have is working with Verizon on the CDMA Network... Some devices are using SIM cards and work on the GSM network while others have no SIM card inside (no sim slot) and working on the CDMA network.

Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650 is a "world device" that can work with GSM also, unlocking it will remove the SIM lock from your device.

It will make your device a SIM free Blackberry that can get signal with any SIM card using any GSM network worldwide. So just get a local sim card in France and use it with your unlocked Blackberry.

David asks…

can you unlock verizon blackberry bold 9650? what is the benefit?

I was wondering, if you can unlock the phone, can you get any apps for free just like jailbreaking an iphone?

admin answers:

Hi.you can flash over a verizon phone, but it is hard to do so. I hear it's hard to get it activated on another provider.

Donald asks…

can I use my Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650 in South Korea?

I'm going on vacation this summer and would love to be able to still use my service, it says it is a global smartphone?

admin answers:

Wow. You must be made of money to be abl to afford Verizon's rates plus the international roaming fees. If you're smart, you'll get the unlock code from Verizon and use the bold with a local prepaid sim.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment