Monday, January 30, 2012

Your Questions About Blackberry Bold 9650 Cases

Thomas asks…

What are some websites where I can buy some Blackberry Bold cases?

Besides Amazon, Ebay, etc..where else can i buy a legit case for my Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650..plz help!!!!

admin answers:

Http://www.crackberry.com http://www.cnn.cn http://www.mobihand.com

Maria asks…

blackberry bold 9650 have same case as blackberry tour 9630?

A lot of websites selling cases say Blackberry Bold 9650 & Blackberry Tour 9630. Can both of these phones use the same kind of case? I have a Bold, but I've found more cases for the Tour and I'm wondering if they will fit my Bold??

admin answers:

Yeah its the same body i had a tour w/ multiple cases and now a bold the cases all fit pefectly : )

Steven asks…

Does anyone know where online they sell a multi-animal rhinestone case for the blackberry bold 9650?

So I saw this multi-animal case online once and I've been looking forever and I can't seem to find it again. I have the blackberry bold 9650 for verizon.
the case basiclly looks similar to this :http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?divid=Blackberry&model=BlackBerry+Bold+9650&cat=cases&skuno=85096
except its all rhinestones. If you could help me I would appreciate it SOOOOOO much

admin answers:

Ebay

Susan asks…

Do all blackberry bold fit each others cases ?

i have a bold 9650 i want other bold cases. will it fit. its a hard bling case like swarovski

admin answers:

No, the 9700 and the 9780 are the only ones with identical cases. The 9000 is a lot larger and the 9650 is different too.

Betty asks…

Can you use the same case for the blackberry bold 9650 and blackberry bold 9700?

will it fit properly on both?

admin answers:

No. They are not the same size.

The 9650 is taller and wider.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment