Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Os 5

Ken asks…

Where can I get Blackberry OS 5?

I live in the UK and have a Blackberry Curve 8520 on Pay as you go. It's connected to the T Mobile UK network. So where and how can I get and install OS 5 for my Blackberry because I just can't find a way to do this.

admin answers:

It's not available yet.

James asks…

Does Blackberry OS 5 compatible with Curve 8520?

cause i'm planning to buy the BB curve 8520. and i want to update it like the curve 3G's OS.

admin answers:

The 8520 can run OS 5.

Sandy asks…

When is os 5 for blackberry curve 8330 coming out?

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows when os 5 would be out for blackberry curve 8330. I’m on metro pcs. Thanks

admin answers:

It's been leaked but there has been no release date announced.

Interesting 150+ pages of trials and tribulations of people trying the leaked OS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/leaked-os-5-0-0-230-curve-8330-a-324677/

Thomas asks…

BlackBerry 8900 OS 5 Threaded SMS.?

Okay, so I upgraded my BlackBerry OS from 4.5 to 5.0 and I don't like the chat style sms layout (threaded) and I was wondering if there is any way to get my texts to look like what it did like it was running OS 4.5.
Thanks!

admin answers:

Unfortunately, there is no way other than to reinstall OS 4.5.

Lizzie asks…

Will BlackBerry OS 5 be available for the Curve 8330?

And if so when??

admin answers:

Probably not, but it's entirely possible.

There is very little impetus for RIM to make OS5 available for 1st-gen curves and pearls.

FYI - BBM5.0 just got released (you need OS 4.6 or higher).

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment