Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Curve 9300 T Mobile

Thomas asks…

Do BlackBerry Curve 9300 give you cancer?

I just got a Smoky Violet BlackBerry Curve 9300 (T-Mobile) phone. I've done some research but I have mixed feelings about this phone when it comes to health. I love this phone so far but still don't know if it is a good phone "healthwise"?

admin answers:

All phones can give you cancer if you use them like literally 24/7. It's really not something to be worried about.

Mandy asks…

What mobile phone shall i buy, HTC Wildfire S, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy W or Blackberry Curve 9300?

I'm getting a new mobile phone for Christmas and i have a choice of them four phones, but i can't decide! I think so far i leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy W, but i don't know enough about any of the phones, so can you please tell me your experiences with any of the four phone and which you think is best? Thankyou :)

admin answers:

I would say either the Samsung Galaxy W or Blackberry Curve 9300 because with both of these phones are very high on technology.. So those would be my fist choices, but if you like the Samsung Galaxy W a bit more i would say go for it! If you don't know enough about it, go on google and you should find a lot of info. Hope that kinda helps..

Lizzie asks…

Blackberry Curve 9300 vs Motorola Charm?

Ok so I am getting a phone for my birthday and i want to know if i should get the Motorola Charm or the Blackberry Curve 9300. They are both definitely coming to T-Mobile USA later this month. I text a lot and do a lot of social networking.

admin answers:

Curve

Lisa asks…

i bought a blackberry curve 9300 today but it wont let me log into facebook! plz help!?

when i tried to log into facebook on my new blackberry 9300 it says
'you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please connect to a wifi network or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan'

If it helps, i am with T-Mobile.

please help me!

admin answers:

That means you don't have a data plan. Which means you don't have internet connection. If you call T-Mobile they can upgrade your service to a data package. Also, if you already have a data package, put the phone in airplane mode, turn it off, then turn it back on and take it out of airplane mode... Maybe that will help. Good Luck! :)

David asks…

Blackberry Curve 9300 3G, Is This A Good Deal?

I am getting my blackberry on monday from T-mobile. I'll be getting, 100 minutes, Unlimited Texts, Unlimited Internet, and Unlimited usage of BB Software. 17.50 a month. I think that's pretty good, is it?

admin answers:

A good mobile with good features good overall performance and plus you are getting a good deal indeed. Go with it.
=====SM=====

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment