Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Curve 9300

Paul asks…

How long will the Blackberry Curve 9300 last me?

I am getting a Blackberry 9300 Curve tomoz for £200 on pay and go and want to know if i brought it how long it would last me if well looked after, with all new ones coming out more and more will this one serve me well or go out of date quickly thats my only worry :(

admin answers:

It's hard to say how long it will last you.I hear they break easily.. So if your careful and cautious, then you'll be fine but if your not, they might not even last you a year. Just be aware of your surroundings and you'll be fine (:

Btw.. I'm getting that phone too! Waiting for it to ship! Soo anxious.

Mandy asks…

can a blackberry curve 8530 use a rubber blackberry curve 9300 case?

i have a blackberry curve 8530 and i am buying some rubber cases for it.i was just wondering if my blackberry could use a blackberry 9300 case and if the cases for my blackberry and the blackberry curve 9300 are the same.

admin answers:

Yes, it can! 8520, 8530 and 9300 can use the same cases.

Hope this helps!

Nancy asks…

How to take the back off a blackberry curve 9300?

Can you tell me how to take the back off from my blackberry curve? it's really confusing.

http://www.bbmanila.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/blackberry-9300-curve-3g-Philippines.jpg

and is it a good phone? thankkss

admin answers:

Stick your fingernail in the indentation at the bottom of the door and pull up.

It's a decent phone.

Mark asks…

If I buy a Blackberry Curve 9300 can I have a prepaid contract?

I'm planning to buy a Blackberry Curve 9300 on Ebay and it comes with no contract or anything. Can I have a prepaid contract with it? I mean those contracts have unlimited talk, text and internet, would it be the same? Can I do that and still have all the Blackberry applications like BBM and that?

admin answers:

Yes

Charles asks…

Does the Blackberry Curve 9300 have the same data cable as the Blackberry Storm?

Does the Blackberry Curve 9300 have the same data cable as the Blackberry Storm? Plz can someone give me an answer?

admin answers:

Yes.

All Storm models and the Curve 9300 use a microUSB data cable.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment