Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Questions About Blackberry World Edition 8830

Carol asks…

Will the Blackberry Curve Battery work in the Blackberry 8830 World Edition?

I want to purchase a World Edition but it does not have a battery. I have 2 Curve Batteries, Will one of them work in the World Edition? They look exactly the same.

admin answers:

No it will not the 88xx is much bigger than the 83xx they look they same but it will not work

Thomas asks…

Does the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition have 2 way?

Does the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition have 2 way?

admin answers:

It does not.

Sandra asks…

Does any one own the Blackberry 8830 World Edition? Is it a good phone?

I'm beginning high school this september and need a good phone.I wanted to purchase a verizon blackberry 8830 World Edition.I know a curve would be better but I'm a businuess oriented person and friends have dubbed me mature. Is this a good phone despite the fact that I NEED to purchase internet(it is required that all blackberries have internet)

admin answers:

I don't have one but my boss does, and he likes it. There's something about replying to people not in his address book that he doesn't like, and sometimes he won't receive voice mails for hours, but other than that, he likes it.

Richard asks…

How can I Reset memory of Blackberry 8830 World Edition?

I am selling my Blackberry on Ebay, how can I reset the memory to remove my email addresses and other stored information?

admin answers:

You can go to Options > Security Options > General Settings. Press the menu key then select Wipe Handheld.

Chris asks…

does the rim blackberry 8830 world edition phone have a camera?

my old phone got stepped on and i just ordered this blackberry on ebay. i want to know if this phone has a camera.

admin answers:

No it doesn't, here is its full specifications and evaluations:

http://www.jawal123.com/PublicPages/Details.aspx?id=727556569

Good luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment