Saturday, January 7, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Curve 9350

George asks…

How do you get the back off of a Blackberry Curve 9350?

I just got my blackberry, and i would like to know how to get the back off so i can put in my old sim card and transfer my contacts, all answers are appreciated thanks!

admin answers:

Hi.I found a video that shoes how to get battery cover off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZvAPgD-uEw

Richard asks…

What is the best Blackberry curve? (9350, 9360, or 9370) ?

I want to buy a new blackberry. I'm not really into the new bold cuz of all of that touching thingy! plus everyone keeps telling me that it has a really low battery life . :s
so am going for the new blackberry curve!
i saw 3 models if it.
9350 , 9360 , and 9370
WHICH ONE IS THE BEST OF EM?
:)

admin answers:

Well..............
Er..................
Um..............
It all depends, but if you as a UK citizen want to pick one, then it would have to be the
Blackberry Curve 9360.

The 9350 & 9370 (same specs as 9360) but are the CDMA (equivalent) so ONLY WORK in the US**** [Both 9350 & 9370 do NOT have a SIM CARD! Port]

This "version" 9360 has a sim card port so will work (minimum wage etc) in the UK!
Here is a side by side comparison with the 9300 3G, just to highlight the 9360 [NFC OS7 etc]
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3722&idPhone2=3422

UK 9360

**** nothing to do with Visa requirements

Mandy asks…

can I use the BlackBerry® Curve™ 9350 for any service?

Specifically AT&T?

admin answers:

No.

The 9350 is a CDMA device that does not use a SIM card so it will not work on AT&T's GSM network.

Steven asks…

Which Blackberry Curve is the best? Curve 9350/9360/9370?

Ive been looking a lot trying to find out which of these curves are the best. Please answer but don't tell me about any other phone just pleaase help me find which of these are best. Maybe its the one thats most expensive or whatever about it, I just want the best one:) And I dont want to get the Bold Touch because I hate touch phones. So anyways... Which Blackberry Curve is the best? Curve 9350/9360/9370?
Thanks :)

admin answers:

I think 9360, google it for details and specs.

Maria asks…

Can you call and text ( like evrey other blackberry curves ) On blackberry curve 9360,9350,9370?

Hi yahooz
Plz dont delte my questions :) :D
Umm Can u call and text on blackberry curve 9360 :D ? and also stand by and talk time :D
I live in england birmingham ( duz tht matters yahooz)
Sfae :d Best answer 10 points ( Hope u no tht by now :D)
Also imma gonna get this from hones 4u

admin answers:

Yes, every Blackberry Curve has talk and text capabilities. The stand by time on a 9360 is up to 14 days, the talk time is 5 hours. Hope that helps. Cheers!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. I too have a question.i wants to upgrade OS 7.1 of my Blackberry Curve 9360 .where can i get this???

    ReplyDelete