Saturday, January 7, 2012

Your Questions About Blackberry Bold 9900 Battery Life

Sharon asks…

Blackberry Bold 9900 battery life?

Does anyone know how long the battery on the blackberry 9900 lasts from being fully charged?.. I've heard that it lasts maximum of 9 hours with limited usage, is this true?

admin answers:

"I've heard that it lasts maximum of 9 hours with limited usage?"
Means what exactly?
Full specs
http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_bold_touch_9900-3116.php

Mary asks…

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Battery Life?

Getting one soon, will my battery life last me from about 8am until..10:30pm? or is it shorter than that?

admin answers:

Mine does. I use my pretty heavy with 70% 3G, 30% Wifi. I plug it in at 11p when I go to bed.

Best BlackBerry I've ever used, by the way.

Sandra asks…

Does the blackberry bold 9900 4G and does it have good battery life?

admin answers:

No, any phone has bad battery life when connected to the internet via the 4g network.
Your phones battery will last much longer if you stay on the 3g network.

Paul asks…

Blackberry Bold 9900 Or iPhone 4?

Okay so which one should i choose? im in high school and I like taking pictures with the iphone 4 camera, i used it before. I like how the ipod touch lasts when listening to music all day long. I usually leave it on in class for 2 hours still playing. Now the blackberry what i like about it is the keyboard,touchscreen,camera. which one do you think is the best one? hows the battery life on the bold 9900?is it good as a music player?

admin answers:

Of course, black berry bold.it is much better than iphone.
In iphone you can not minimize applications.
Black berry is much better than iphone.
It has more applications.
But if you don't want to buy blackberry go for android or symbian^3

John asks…

Blackberry Bold 9900 Help?

As you might know the battery life on the Bold 9900 is terrible!!

When I go to school and barely use it because its in my pocket during class, the battery is already yellow (almost dead) by 12:00 or 1:00.

I brought a charger to school yesterday, but its such a hassle.

Is there a different type of battery that lasts longer that I could get for the bold 9900???

If not, does anyone know how the Torch 9810 battery is like???

Thanks

admin answers:

Maybe you got a unoriginal battery, you should prepare some other batteries.

The battery for 9000, 9700, 9900 are the same.

Thanks.

Btw, welcome to my store. CULALA.COM

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. Whats Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me. Great job.
    Decade Motorsport Street Gloves (Black and Gray, Large/X-Large)

    ReplyDelete