Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Curve 8330 Sprint

George asks…

How can I unlock a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330?

My sister is selling a Sprint blackberry Curve 8330 and I want it really bad but I have verizon. is there anyway I can unlock it or make it work on Verizon's Network?

admin answers:

You can Unlock the Mobile From the GSM Network Verizon and Sprint are not GSM Networks,Then CDMA Network cannot be get Unlocked,Some Verizon support GSM and CDMA...For Unlocking You can use the Unlock code in here http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/ You can get the Free Unlocking Instructions for the Mobile Phones,then There you can get the link for Unlocking code selling site...

Betty asks…

Should I purchase an LG Lotus or a Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330?

I'm about to purchase a new phone from sprint and can't decide between the Lotus or the Blackberry Curve 8330. Which one is better?

admin answers:

In my opinion, probably the Blackberry. The blackberry is more flexible in which carrier its in. The Lotus is only in Sprint, whereas the Blackberry is in Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, and Pcs. The blackberry also can carry more memory and has a really nice, sleek look that I like.

The LG Lotus does have a longer battery life of 5.5 hours, and the Blackberry has only up to 4.3 hours. The LG Lotus doesnt have a headphone jack [3.5mm] which is a bit inconvenient. But it does have a 2.5mm headset jack which is good.

I hope this helped!

Sharon asks…

Can a Sprint BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 be used on MetroPcs?

Im looking to buy a Sprint BlackBerry® Curve8330 and would like to get it flashed to metropcs

admin answers:

No we are no longer flashing BlackBerrys from other carriers. We have launched the BlackBerry Curve 8330.

Laura asks…

How do I decide between the Palm Centro and the Blackberry Curve 8330 (Sprint)?

Does anybody have experience or knowledge of either one to recommend which one I should go with?

admin answers:

I just got the 8330 and have Sprint service.......I am really liking the phone for sure.....got it a week ago.....the internet is very fast, came with a mem card already installed to hold your music and pictures. Just tons of cool features, and it sync's up to outlook with no problem, so all your contacts are there, and phone # too.....big jump up for me from Nextel. I do miss the direct connect some what. Quick bumps to your family or friends is very nice for that fast hello, and I believe the voice clairity is better with nextel phones when you make calls, but other than that, the Blackberry does it all. You have 30 days to try it out also once you activate it. Send it back if you dont like it, then try something different. Its kind of a hassle, but they will do it. Customer Care really SUCKS when you get the "Off Shore " division if you know what I mean....BIG language problem, so I keep hanging up till I get someone in the states. I think all cell companies do that now though. Hope this helped a bit.....I was looking on here for help to see if there was anyway to turn up the bass and trebble on the Blackberry when listening to music....but no luck so far.....take care.

William asks…

blackberry curve 8330 sprint aim free?

I just got a blackberry curve 8330 on sprint and have an internet plan and unlimited text messaging plan. but at the sprint app store it says that AIM costs 2.99/mo.

does AIM cost extra for downloading the app or even per message?

admin answers:

Not for downloading but each thing you sent on aim counts as a text message. And each thing you recieve

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment