Sunday, January 15, 2012

Questions About Blackberry Outage

Mark asks…

What is your reaction to today's blackberry outage?

I personally was pleased. I don't have a blackberry and it made me feel all warm a d fuzzy inside that other people were suffering an inconvenience.

admin answers:

Best place for them is in a crumble with apple.

William asks…

Anyone know what's up with the BlackBerry outage?

Looking for info on the current BlackBerry outage. Anyone know a cause or an ETA for it being fixed?

admin answers:

I was wondering the same since my blackberry works. The deal is I guess is the internet part is the main issue. Since I don't use that I don't really care that much. Good luck. This article here is the most of the info i found http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23118940/

Robert asks…

Were you affected by the Blackberry outage yesterday?

And if you were are you part of the Amish culture or just like to have old cell phones from the past?

admin answers:

No. Our company uses AT&T or *gasp* landlines and in-person conversations. It's amazing how dependent some people have become on gadgets that its like the end of the world when they don't work.

Mary asks…

Is anyone else experiencing an internet outage on their blackberry for verizon wireless?

It's been almost 48 hours and my internet hasn't been working, including all of my apps that use internet and BBM. If there isn't an outage, do I need to go to the verizon store?

admin answers:

I have noticed a problem with my email starting 28 hours ago. I called Verizon DSL tech support and after about an hour on the phone with them they thought it might be the modem and a supervisor would call me back within an hour to get the ball rolling to get me a new modem. After not hearing from them after about 2 hours I called the tech support and the automated answering said that there was an outage in the area. A little while after that I got a call from a rep notifying me that there was an outage in my area code. They called back 4 or 5 hours later and asked me if I was still unable to get onto internet and I was not. They said they were still experiencing problem and said they would call me back today.

Ruth asks…

Why Blackberry outage today, december 17?

Hi, people! Why Blackberry outage today, December 17? What happened?
I FOUND interesting report about Blackberry outage today HERE:

http://trunc.it/3xy7u

Huh... Enjoy. HQ video.

admin answers:

RIM's BIS servers went down.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment